Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just checking in...

I am alive. I have not fallen off the face of the earth. And apparently I think we are funnier than anyone else thinks we are...not surprising.

Here's a 2 second update on what we've been doing...
Playing
Gardening (my plum tree looks like a weeping willow it is so covered in fruit. I'm excited!)
Painting indoors
Chair-rail-ing (I'll post pics soon!)
Picture-ing
Scraping (the outside of my house for painting...oh, it is just the worst. My back is killing me tonight. But I'll be happy to have it done in 2 months...if I'm lucky)
Exercising
Stressing
Yoga-ing (anyone else do Yoga? It's my new favorite thing. It's hard!)
Baking (we are on the count-down to summer. The season the rest of the country loves and I dread (minus the garden part) which means I won't turn my oven on for about 4 months)
Potty-training (not going so well as of today)
Grass-growing
Cleaning
Traveling
Pruning
And that about sums it up. I have been so busy that when i think "oh, I'll sit down and blog" then something else (or someone else) throws itself into my path and demands my attention. It's insane! And i don't see any calm in the near future. Except Monday's and Friday's at 10am. At Yoga!!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I know exactly how you feel. I sometimes feel like I have been put on "ignore." If people (meaning close family members)don't start making comments on my FB I may just delete it all together. Why does it matter so much? Guess I am insecure in my relationships. lol

The Staub Squad said...

I think you are hilar, so don't stop bloggin. I've noticed you slowed down and it makes my eyes tear up. can't wait to see you tomorrow and spend the week with you and your fam!

Unknown said...

Missed you all on the cruise - next time. It will be so fun for you to have Wes/Kate and boys there. Take lots of pics. I LOVE your blog. I think lots of people read it but just don't comment.
Love, MOM