We're having too much fun to post much lately. We've been baking like crazy, listening to non-stop Christmas music and getting ready for our break from school!! It's so fun to have the kids at home. We spent most of this week in Newport Beach at the Marriott condos there and had an absolute blast. We ate, swam, shopped, beach walked, played tether bal and tennis, got massages, watched movies, ate, ate more, ate popcorn while watching movies, watched the Newport Beach boat parade... My kids declared Friday "the best day ever". It was.
But back to reality this week. Back to Christmas! I kindof put it on hold for a week. And now it's right around the corner! Are you ready for it? I think I am, but that scares me because I'm pretty sure I'm not. Well these pictures are pretty self-explanatory, and since it's late, I'm gonna let them do the explaining. Btw, have you seen the new muppet movie? It's so good. We loved it.




This was our view from our condo this week. We were so spoiled. We had a blast.



0 comments:
Post a Comment