Easter Sunday was a bad day for pictures.
Church starts at 9 which is really pushin' it for me and I was singing in sacrament so I had to be 20 minutes early (which is really pushin' it for me).
But I had stalked these adorable church outfits at Target for weeks, I kid you not, waiting for them to go on sale. I went to Target (not to look for them, in particular) the day before Easter and there was a "price cut" sign where they were hanging. Ooohhhhh, goodie! So I casually walked over to where they were ( i wanted to sprint, elbowing other moms out of my way) and found that they were 1/2 off. $12.98 to be exact.
WAHOO!
PLUS, they had the exact sizes I needed.
What are the chances? Seriously!
I couldn't stop smiling as I thought about coming home and showing Spence and thinking about how adorable my kids would look the next day.
I must have looked like such an idiot.
I tried to hide my big ol' grin at first and then decided there wasn't any point and just smiled away. (and then I was really obnoxious and bragged to like 4 people, including the cashier, about the awesome deal i got)
Anyway, I was so excited to take pics of the boys in their outfits and as you alreay know that didn't work out, and after church was even worse than before (nap time- you understand).
So today I had 15 minutes until church.
I pinned up a sheet.
They ripped it down. twice.
I bribed them with marshmallows. Nolan doesn't understand bribes yet and was unhappy that he didn't get the marshmallow right then so he was in tears. (see below)
But I got a couple good ones and I'm so excited because I didn't even have to pay JCPenny to take pictures of my kids.
And they got to scarf marshmallows. Right before church. Maybe I'll re-think that one next time.

Church starts at 9 which is really pushin' it for me and I was singing in sacrament so I had to be 20 minutes early (which is really pushin' it for me).
But I had stalked these adorable church outfits at Target for weeks, I kid you not, waiting for them to go on sale. I went to Target (not to look for them, in particular) the day before Easter and there was a "price cut" sign where they were hanging. Ooohhhhh, goodie! So I casually walked over to where they were ( i wanted to sprint, elbowing other moms out of my way) and found that they were 1/2 off. $12.98 to be exact.
WAHOO!
PLUS, they had the exact sizes I needed.
What are the chances? Seriously!
I couldn't stop smiling as I thought about coming home and showing Spence and thinking about how adorable my kids would look the next day.
I must have looked like such an idiot.
I tried to hide my big ol' grin at first and then decided there wasn't any point and just smiled away. (and then I was really obnoxious and bragged to like 4 people, including the cashier, about the awesome deal i got)
Anyway, I was so excited to take pics of the boys in their outfits and as you alreay know that didn't work out, and after church was even worse than before (nap time- you understand).
So today I had 15 minutes until church.
I pinned up a sheet.
They ripped it down. twice.
I bribed them with marshmallows. Nolan doesn't understand bribes yet and was unhappy that he didn't get the marshmallow right then so he was in tears. (see below)
But I got a couple good ones and I'm so excited because I didn't even have to pay JCPenny to take pictures of my kids.
And they got to scarf marshmallows. Right before church. Maybe I'll re-think that one next time.


(After he dried up the tears. Isn't it amazing how fast they look normal again? I get spots all over my face that don't go away for like an hour.)
3 comments:
Wow those are some excellent pictures, Hailey! Such slick, studly boys!
Oh My Gosh - How handsome they look! Bring those with you to Texas. Can't wait - Love, MOM
What Cute Kids You Have!
Post a Comment