My excuse for my lack of blog posts lately is that I have been spending all my computer time organizing, sorting, and editing photos from this, my first wedding which I shot last Friday. I have more pics to come but you'll just have to wait. I hope you are as excited to see them as I am to show them off. The hardest part of this sorting has been weeding out the good pictures from the awesome ones. I don't think this couple took any bad shots. They were amazing to work with. Check my photography blog for more pics in a few days. Here's just a sample for ya.
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
4 comments:
This is one of my favorite shots that you took. I love it. They were truly adorable, and I am happy that I got to see them, and you in action.
MOM
That's so super cute! Love the heart hands, great job!
I love it Hayley!! Awesome job!! You are a natural:)
That's a great picture. The heart hand are pretty cool. I'm anxious to see the rest.
Post a Comment