with Mickey Mouse pancakes.
Then on to the Tea Cups. (BAARRFFF)

Small World

A trip through the Amazon on board a tiny boat with a really annoying tour guide who tells the CHEESIEST jokes and expects you to laugh. I really did laugh once.
Toy Story Mania. Oh so fun. Although not technically at Disneyland. It's in California Adventure. Which means you gotta truck it out of the big D and into CA then all the way across the park. But it's so worth it.
Outside of Toy Story Mania. (I apparently wasn't on this trip. There was ONE pic of me and I had a double-chin. No thank you. Not posting that. DELETE.)
He likes the Winnie the Pooh ride. Can you tell??
MMmmmmm....expensive, unhealthy food.

More unhealthy food. (expect for the corn. Still a starchy carb but not as bad as a deep-fried turkey leg)
Tired. Hot, and tired. But still at Disneyland. So we're happy.
And finally, the rocket ship ride. Looks really awesome at night.
NRRROOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!! LIGHTNING SPEED!


And top it all off with fireworks. (p.s. if you are a Disneyland go-er and haven't seen the new show... it's totally not as good as last year's.)
Then walk about 2 miles and hour in this until you break free from the crowd and sprint for the car with legs, back and feet aching like never before.
(and sometimes you'll get lucky and your kids will sleep in, but not if they are my kids)
The End.
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
2 comments:
What a fun post! LOL! We just moved to Mission Viejo and we will be stopping at Disney Land shortly-- The kids can't wait-- we'll have to try some of your recommendations:) Your pics are awesome too-- I think great pictures always make a blog so much more fun to look at!
I could gobble up these two little boys!
G'ma
Post a Comment