So I know this is nerdy but I was a tiny bit excited.
I HAVE A PICTURE ON AN ACTUAL WEBSITE! Huzzah! Like, not my own but a REAL website.
To see what all the "excitement" is about, go to
http://clickinmoms.com/
and scroll to the bottom. There at the bottom is my picture I posted on here a while ago of some nasty bran muffins I tried. HAHAHA! I actually submitted it in a contest for this site's web page (I am a member) and, I guess, I won?
Anyway, yes, I'm nerdy. Bask in my nerdiness.
p.s. do you like my face-lift? And don't worry, life is still "blissful" here at the Burk home. But I decided it was time for a change.
p.p.s. Kanye West is a moron.
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
3 comments:
That is so cool! I love that you took the picture because the muffins were nasty:)
Like the face lift. I also will dido the Kayne West comment. I read it on the news this morning.
Love your photos from Disneyland. Looks like you guys have a great life.
Cool - and I like the face lift - it is really cute. Maybe you can teach your old mother to blog when you come out.
Can't wait - Love, MOM
Post a Comment