Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Everything's exciting to a kid...

...so I took my sweet time, like I always do, when Carter was going, "MOM! MOM! COME LOOK! THERE'S A SURPRISE IN THE GARDEN!"
I was thinking he was going to point out the 1/2 dead pumpkin that he didn't notice before or some bug but was pleasantly surprised when I walked around the corner and saw these, which had come over the fence for a peek in my garden.

_MG_9579

_MG_9564

_MG_9560

And I thought about the little things in life and how they bring me so much joy and lift my spirits. Little tender mercies...

(You have officially reached the caboose of my train of deep thought)

1 comments:

sheriee staub said...

Little girl - I love the pictures, and how cute that Carter knew you would love the flowers. He is such a wonderful little boy!
Love, MOM