Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's January...

...and it's 75 degrees and beautiful.
So I swear I'll try blogging soon.
But right now we're busy enjoying the weather everyone else enjoyed September-November.
And I really do feel sorry for all of you suffering in the sludge/snow/ice/inversion/nastiness. I lived in IDAHO for 3 years so I can sympathize.
And winter is SO looooooooooooooong and dreary.
But I got to wear jeans and a t-shirt to the Wild Animal Park today.
And maybe I got a bit of a tan.
And my hair got a little lighter.
And I even had a list mist of dew on my forehead as I pushed the stroller under the bright blue, cloudless sky.
And I breathed the fresh ocean air and let it fill my body with delicious warmth and loveliness.
But I really don't like to brag, so I certainly won't do that.
I'm just sayin...

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Not Cool!

Unknown said...

You are so mean - Please hold on to that weather until dad and I get there:) See Ya