I'm not going to.
Not tonight at least.
Last week the kids and I mooched off my in-law's once again and joined them for a day and a half at their yearly timeshare in Newport Beach. I LOVE Newport.
It. Is. Gorgeous.
And it's right next to everything. Including Disneyland, which we got to go do, as well. (BTW, I have become a COMPLETE Disneyland snob. I have a hard time being there when other people are in my way, like making me wait in line. But unfortunately that's really hard to avoid this time of year when Small World isn't quite as obnoxiously torturous because it's DECKED out in Christmas lights and all the little creepy dolls are singing Jingle Bells)





This time we caught a glimpse of the big man himself. (Or, I guess, the OTHER big man)

The Buzz Lightyear ride is a huge hit with the kids and myself. Carter is enjoying newfound independence and loves to ride in his own little pod so he can double-up with guns (you can never have too many)

Nolan still thinks he actually getting some points but is really so distracted thinking that Emperor Zurg is seriously going to kill him that he hardly hits a target. He's got a long way to go before he can challenge his mom (that's right...I'm a level 5 space ranger. WASSUP.)

He does a little better on this ride:


And believe it or not, out of the many (many, many, many) times we have been to Disneyland...I believe this is only the 2nd time I have ridden the barf cups. I mean tea cups. And I wanted to barf in the tea cups. But the kids look like this when they ride them so it's worth it.

The next day was Friday and it was cold and blustery. We swam in the heated swimming pool and hot tub. It RULED. Then we headed to the beach for the sunset after the clouds had cleared a bit. To say the very least...it was stunning...











It was warm. And we walked the length of the beach until the sun went down and we enjoyed every second of the sun's setting. It was perfect and serene. Seriously good for the soul.

3 comments:
This is so great and wonderful! I love all the pictures and especially those two precious boys. Thanks for the new blog:)
MOM
looks like so much fun! new port is beautiful! gorgeous sun set!
i am a disneyland snob too. but i think there are always way to many people.
i am glad you had a nice little vacation!
Cute post. We need to come to Disneyland! I love the pic of you and the boys at the beach.
Post a Comment