Well I am in the middle of my 34th week of pregnancy and still feeling good. For those who can't remember or who simply don't want to have to do the math, that is in the middle of my 8th month. Everything is still going well with the pregnancy and I feel really good, except for not being able to bend like I would like. Other than that, really no complaints. Here's a pic so you can get a visual on how big the belly is getting.
Last week Carter and I went to Oak Glen with Clarice, home of the famous "Mile-High Apple Pie" that Justin got a couple years ago. It was a nice cold day (about 50 degrees) up in the mountains and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. We ate lunch, went to the petting zoo, and sampled apples and cider. It was really fun and Carter loved it. When it was time to go he kept saying, "No, mom. Not go home yet."
Saturday we actually got RAIN for the first time in a long time. It wasn't much but it was very well-received. It was quite blustery around here for a couple days; fall-like enough to make me whip out my fall decorations, lite and pumpkin candle, and make some delicious pumpkin bread. So on Saturday we let Carter play outside in the rain with the "Coombella". He was so excited about that.
Sunday was my last day as the Laurel advisor. I have a new calling as the Primary secretary. Though I will miss my girls, I was ready to move to something different and I am excited to be working with these new ladies. I haven't ever been in a presidency, so that's been new. This Sunday will be my first time doing all my new stuff alone. Luckily I have until then to figure out what all that entails.
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hay-you look so tiny. You can't be 34wks already. I can't believe that you are fixing to have baby number 2, it's getting really close. I wish we could have gone with you to the petting zoo, the boys would have loved it!
Hey Hayley!
I love popping into your blog, and thought I would finally comment. :) Yes- I agree- your belly is tiny for 8 1/2 months preggers! WOW! You also made me miss Cali. in the fall. We used to live in Sac-town and we would always go to Apple Valley this time of year:) Absolutely beautiful and Carter is toooooooo CUTE!:)
The tummy is looking really good. Thanks for the update. I cannot wait for my trip to California to help. I love Carter's little blue car.
Love, Grandma Sheriee
Post a Comment