We went to Oak Glen again last weekend as a family and had a good time going to the petting zoo and eating fresh apple donuts. Why is it impossible to get a good picture of my kid with an animal? I've tried it like 10 times and have maybe gotten one decent one. Actually, I'm pretty sure the problem lies with just my kid. He is in the "I'm not going to cooperate with you" phase that I love.
I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and tomorrow I'm 37 weeks along. She'll see me again in 2 weeks and said that if we want to at that time she can strip my membranes which will hopefully throw me into the horrible agony of labor within 24 hours or so. I think that's what we are going to do but I keep asking myself, "Why would I want to intentionally put myself into labor?" I guess that it is inevitable that it's going to happen sometime, so I might as well know when. It's just so freaky that it's so close. I've pretty much blocked my pregnancy from my mind this whole time just to make the time go faster. Well, it worked, and now I'm at the end and in a sortof panic that I let it creep up on me. We are really looking forward to seeing the new baby, though, and having a sweet little-little-one in the house again.
I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. That is a nerve-racking experience. I'm still trying to grow it out (man, it is taking forever) so getting it cut seems like a bit of a step backwards. Plus, I'm seeing a new girl. That's the most scary part. You never know if she's just gonna go berzerk and whack off like 3 inches. I usually end up with lock-jaw for a couple hours after my appointment because I get so nervous in the chair. I'm just completely vulnerable and at her mercy. That she does a good job is my humble prayer.
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
4 comments:
I always end up coming home from my hair apt. crying. I don't think that I have ever gotten a haircut that I have liked. Seriously the last time I cut my hair the lady kept cutting and cutting until she just plain ran out of hair. I've decided no one knows how to cut my hair.
That is quite the tummy you have there little girl! We are getting pretty excited for you. Your hair will always grow again. I always found that just as I found someone I liked, we moved:)
Love to all - G'ma Sheriee
You're almost done!!
How did the hair apt end up?? Maybe if it ended up really traumatic--that could have put you into labor!
I'm so excited for you! Babies are so much fun!
love to feel yourtits and rub thenipples, slide a hand down into your slacks, rub yourpussy through your knickers until I feel a wet spot and yourclit rock hard, slip it in the waistband of your knicks, tease yourclit and gently slip my fingersin yourpussy and fingerfu-k you, take your hand and place it in my shorts so you casn feel how hard mycock is, pull your slacks and knickers down and slip mycock in yourass, fingers in yourpussy cockin your ass dp you and her you beg for mycum in yourass
Post a Comment