Monday, November 19, 2007

Carter's Breakfast

I went into Carter's room to wake him up this morning and he said, "Mommy, I got a owie." I could tell he had been picking at his scab on his foot because it was all bloody and he had some blood on his fingers. He was whining about it and I was putting a bandaid on it. Spencer was trying to make him feel better. He was saying, "Oh! You're a tough guy. Tough guys don't whine." Carter kept whining. I told Spence he had picked his scab. He said, "Tough guys don't pick their scabs." Then he said what we both had hoped had not happened.
"I EAT IT"
Wow, there went my appetite.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh shoot! We're not supposed to eat our scabs!?

Michelle said...

Ok that was just gross. Period.

Bertie said...

LOL!! WOW! That is great! :)

sheriee staub said...

Cute but gross story:) Aren't children just lovely sometimes?
He's a keeper anyway - and ALL BOY for sure.

Love - G'ma Sheriee

Smoness said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this... so gross! :)