Well Nolan and I are hanging out at home together today while the rest of the crew is at church. I thought I'd spend a bit of my precious quite time to update the blog, so I hope you enjoy the pics.
Yesterday Grandma and I went to the mall with Nolan, and Carter and daddy stayed home and did lots of work outside. Nolan did great as we were out and about and slept like 90% of the time. He is sleeping pretty good at night- letting me get about 2.5 hours of sleep at a time, give or take an hour (usually more take than give). He is getting more alert every day. I still can't figure out what color his eyes are going to be. Carter's were so dark right off the bat that I was almost certain they'd be brown. Nolan's are still that steely-blue and I think he may end up with hazel/green eyes like Spence. Oh, and the big news today is that his cord fell off, meaning we can give him his first full-fledged bath tonight. I'm so excited.
Grandma has been a wonderful help and has kept the house up so nicely and been cooking and entertaining...She and Carter have had a good time playing together. He likes to chase her on his bike and swing in his new swing. I know he's really enjoyed her being here (as have the rest of us!) We miss Papa being here as well, but luckily we'll see him at Christmas.
Plans for this week include a trip to Oak Glen, McDonald's and the park for Gma and Carter, and finally...Disneyland, given that I feel up to it come Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is Nolan's first Dr. appointment. It should be a fun week!
That's about it for now. Enjoy the pics!
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
3 comments:
Holy cow woman you're a movin' and a groovin'! Your mom is so great. Will you say hi to her for me please? Thanks. Great pictures too.
Your boys are too cute Hayley!! How fun to have G-ma Sheriee there too! Keep giving us more pics- we love to see them!!
Oh babys, I love little babys. I want to just smooch him!
Post a Comment