Saturday, March 15, 2008

Singing, Dancing...Twirling?? falling.



Today I had another rehearsal for "The 10 Virgins", in which I will be speaking a part, singing a solo, and prancing across the stage in front of a whole bunch of people who I have to assosiate with every day. I had no idea that dancing was a part of the deal when I tried out for this thing.
Those of you who know my past, or even my present, know that I am NOT a dancer. Not even close. My movements look uncoordinated, arms and legs flialing every direction, and singing AND dancing at the same time...yikes. We'll just leave it at that.
Nevertheless, I will be dancing in front of an audience. And I'm not talking like in a song with everyone else in it.
ALONE.
Luckily, the dancing is pretty limited but there are a couple of twirls involved which terrify me. Plus the other virgins are going to be sitting on the stage all around me like human land mines. This should be an experience.

3 comments:

sheena said...

Can you have Spencer tape it??

sheriee staub said...

My little "emmy" winner--dancing, singing, and acting on stage. I am so happy I am coming and now dad wishes he was too.

See Ya Soon - MOM

austin and cherisse said...

wow I had no idea you were a singer and dancer....go Hailey. Were you a cheerleader in High School?! : )