Today I made cookies and (holy crud) cinnamon rolls. I used two of my favorite kitchen gadgets for these things-
1. a cookie baller (not sure that's what they are called...maybe a cookie scoop). They make every cookie dough ball perfectly round and beautiful. And
2. my kitchen aid.
Then I got thinking about how I love kitchen gadgets. Most of the cool ones I have I've gotten from my mom, including the garlic press and the Pampered Chef food chopper. So what I want to know is, what else have I been missing all my life? What are your favorite gadgets, kitchen or household or ANYTHING?
10 comments:
I love, love, love my kitchen shears. I use them All the time.
Hmmm good question. I'll have to get back to you about that one.
I really like my mitchum deoderant.
I've actually been meaning to post a kithcen gadget post. My favorite things are the Magic Bullet mixer(great for shakes), Pampered Chef Juice Pitcher(you have to check this oune out), and the pampered chef food chopper. I love my kitchen gadgets.
Ohh I agree with the staub squad on the kitchen shears. I love them I use them all the time. And I like my pepper mill thingy, yum I love fresh pepper. But I also like my cookie baller too! Makes it so easy. What kind of cookies did you make, looks good.
I use my pizza cutter for everything- waffles, pancakes pp&j just about anything flat that needs to be cut.
yes I love my mixer!!!!
As I was doing the dishes the other night, I realized that I love anything with TEFLON!! What a miracle invention that was!
I love my salad shooter (Target sells them). We use it for tons of stuff: shredding cheese, shredding potatoes for hashbrowns or casseroles, slicing cucumers, carrots, potatoes, zuccini, green peppers, and other stuff I can't think of. We love fresh salads and it comes in handy. I also love my kitchen timer. I use it for time-outs, laundry, kids chores (they like to play 'beat the timer').
I love my kitchen aid too. I don't even have to be using it. I can just look at it and it makes me happy.
I also like embliztik's comment, because I too am a mitchum fan.
Post a Comment