Monday, August 24, 2009

Signs of Life

Lookie! I uploaded new pictures on the right!
And I updated my photography blog.
See? I am still alive! (and will hopefully be back to blogging soon. It's on my list of things to do.)
I have pictures to show and stories to tell, so don't give up on me.
Anyone else sad Summer's coming to an end???

2 comments:

Anita said...

Now that school is up and running and all my kids are gone. I have mornings free to be alone. I am loving it, but I am sad that summer is gone and doing those fun all day activities with the kids. But I will tell you- I lvoe the structure that school puts back into our lives.

sheriee staub said...

My feelings when my kids were little were always sad about summer coming to a close - for about 2 days. Then I would realize how much I could accomplish, and you couldn't wipe the grin off of my face. It's a mixed bag of feelings for sure.
Love, MOM