Monday, August 23, 2010

It was a little hard...

Harder than I expected, really. I thought I wasn't going to be one of those moms who bawls on the walk back to the car...and on the ride home...and while making breakfast...and for a little bit after. I just want him to stay little an always think I'm awesome. Is that too much to ask?

_MG_9769

_MG_9765

2 comments:

sheriee staub said...

Ok - now you have grandma bawling! He looks bigger than when I saw him two weeks ago - that haircut:) It will get easier, but will always tug at your heart just a little. It is too much to ask for - but he will always KNOW you are awesome.
Love, MOM

The Staub Squad said...

I had a hard time today dropping off Logan in 1st grade, he didn't want to hold my hand as we walked to the school door. Sad that our cute babies grow up.