Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nolan Video


So I sat down to put this on the blog like 2 hours ago. It was inevitable that the second I sat down, the baby cried and then once i took care of that problem, Carter woke up. It just wouldn't have been right if I actually got like 10 minutes just to get it done. So, it's a little later than expected but nevertheless, here's a new posting.
I thought that everyone could get a better idea of what Nolan really looks like through a video. He is such an angel baby and we are just nuts about him. If all newborns were this great, there'd be a lot more kids in the world.
I will post some pics as well but right now its having trouble uploading them. Check the next post.

2 comments:

cecily said...

Very Cute... can't wait to meet the little guy. BTW, love the shirt it was one of the only things that fit Tyler when we first brought him home... for the first week (then he grew out of it).

sheena said...

He is so little and sweet!