Friday, July 18, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

A lot of people have been doing this lately and I think it's pretty fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

hanging bun bun. Enough said

Rodeback Family said...

I recall that you were fearless and never imbarrased of anything. When I read about some of the things your son does that imbarrase you I can't help but to chuckle. Do you remember when we froze your underwear and hung it up on the front room lamp for everyone to see? I think your boyfried (now your husband) even saw it but you still weren't imbarrased. You just yanked it down and went on with the day.

sheriee staub said...

Being with you when you had Carter was a favorite grown-up experience. What an treasure that was. On of my favorite memories of you as a little girl - is you getting Bun Bun. We were about to leave the store without that silly little bunny. Grandma was with us. We turned you around and you were weeping because you didn't want to leave that bunny. I was just going to buy it for you for Easter, but grandma said you needed it right then, and got it for you. That may be the best purchase we ever made. You have loved the fuzz right off that bunny. Also, watching you stroke dead hampsters before you buried them in some little box in the back yard. You are a true animal lover. My best memories of teen years are when you sang on stage, and times when your heart got a little broken. You really wanted your mom in then. Lots of times taking care of my sick little girl who suffered, and still does, with migraines. Love, MOM

The Staub Squad said...

Who could forget that time when we lived in Rexburg, in the middle of winter, and we decided to go tanning. I was waiting for you in your apt. and your nose was so red. You cracked a joke about how red your nose was and your roommate said in seriousness, "Hayley, that wasn't funny." How can I forget the way you turned to her and said, "It was to funny and your hair looks bad like that!!" Oh, what a laugh I had about that!!

Bertie said...

I remember when I was either a 3rd or 4th year- and you were a brand new 1st year coming into camp- you were everyone's favorite little 1st year! Everyone was like- look at cute little Hayley Staub!:)

Richard said...

hi you two, this is Ashley's dad. i remember a very pleasant sunday afternoon impromtu luncheon Ashley shared with us all on my last trip down to their house. It was fun getting you know you two a little, and i am grateful to be able to picture you now when you comment on Ashley's site. Thank you for being such good friends to Shawn and Ashley.