and that is a problem when you like to do a ton of different things, plus take care of a family, keep a house, be active in church and devote time to promoting prop.8. SO, sorry for the lame excuse but the blog has taken the back seat in the stretch Navi of my life and may continue to do so for the next little bit (wasn't that a sweet analogy??). But while I'm on here at the moment, I'll catch you up on what I've been up to.
Canon Rebel XSi. She is a magnificent, powerful beauty. We are still becoming aquainted with each other but have already grown quite attached. If only we all came with an instruction booklet.and were nice enough to let me and my kids gank a day at the Newport condo with them. Yesterday we hit up Disneyland, renewed our passes and got to stay for the fireworks. It was a good day. Plus Darth Mal seriously stared down Carter and Carter somehow believes he scared him away with his "ligh saber" (aka. a glow stick) so he's been pretty proud today.
And that's what's been going on. Plus I decided I should try to clean the grount on the floor of my kitchen today but didn't test it in an inconspicuous spot. Once I figured out how much work that was really going to take, I had to finish because it looked ridiculous. (p.s. I scrubbed for about 1hr. and a 1/2 tonight and am still not close to being done. PLUS my hands smell like Clorox. Anyone have a good product for a grout cleaner? Anyone want to come put it to use in my kitchen??)
6 comments:
What a beauty! Those pics are amazing! Did you photo shop them or anything? You are so good about posting on prop 8. I need to get a posting on my blog about it. Tell Carter Kudos on scaring off Darth Mal- very cool.
Oh how I long for a camera like that. I love those pictures. You will have to call me and give me more details about where you got it.
Beautiful pictures, Hayley! So jealous of the camera. We've been told to use vinegar and water on our grout. Haven't tried it, but I thought I'd pass it along. Thanks for posting on Prop 8 too. Although not so much for you, but I'm glad it's happening over there first so I can prepare a bit because it's bound to come up here in Texas sooner than later (especially if it passes!).
The pictures are ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I want copies. Love the camera, but mostly love the babies and their parents.
MOM
I LOVE the pictures! Great job! Plus it helps when you have such cute kids to be in the pictures. :)
Nice camera, girl! I'm so excited to see more pics- but i understand you have other priorities at the moment! :)
Post a Comment