Trying to catch up to big brother, I think.
Hayley how did he get so big! What a cute video!!
Oh My Gosh - He is so cute I have watched this a dozen times already. I want to see him walk, in person I mean. What a cutie!!!!Love, MOM
Look at him! That is so cute. I love that big grin coming right at the camera. I can't believe he's walking. I still picture him as so young, probably because we don't see you guys often enough:(
I love his arms waving and tongue sticking out! Too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hayley how did he get so big! What a cute video!!
Oh My Gosh - He is so cute I have watched this a dozen times already. I want to see him walk, in person I mean. What a cutie!!!!
Love, MOM
Look at him! That is so cute. I love that big grin coming right at the camera. I can't believe he's walking. I still picture him as so young, probably because we don't see you guys often enough:(
I love his arms waving and tongue sticking out! Too cute!
Post a Comment