AHHH...Isn't this gorgeous?? I thought I was such a clever photographer finding this spot and climbing up the soggy sandy dirt to take this picture. Then as I was leaving there was a lady coming to take a picture in the EXACT spot with her camera phone.
Anyway, in the foreground here and off to the left of the picture are some nearby orange groves. The navel oranges this time of year totally rule and we can't get enough of them (i.e. diarrhea (diarea? diareya??). Another reason I love Caleeforneeya. (why do I giggle at the word diarrhea?)
Moving right along...how is everyone's Christmas going thus far?? Spence and I went shopping a week ago together to get stuff for the kiddos. We (i) had so much fun looking at all the cool toys. Then this week we found better deals on the stuff we got and ended up returning everything we bought last week. Christmas time is totally insane, is it not? I love it, though. Minus all the lines and cranky people. I have felt more Christmas-y this year than any previous year. I cannot WAIT to see Carter's face when he opens his presents this year. I am pretty sure I'm not going to sleep a wink Christmas eve.
By the way, is anyone else engraining in their kids heads what they (the kids) want for Christmas this year? (Batman jammies and a light saver. Ask him. This is what he'll say)
What are your kids getting for Christmas??
(p.s. this is one of those crowing moments in my life. My 100th post)
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment