Ouch! That looks like it hurts. When Ethan was a baby he grabed my curling iron...I know bad mommy. I think I cried more then he did! He had a burn that looked just like this one. I bet he knows not to touch the grill now!
Is that Nolan or Carter? When I was little I remember my mom telling me that the stove was hot, I guess I didn't believe her or I was determined to figure it out on my own. Yes, I put my whole hand on top of the blazing hot burner, searing it silly. I think remember my mom saying, "I told you so."
5 comments:
Ouch! That looks like it hurts. When Ethan was a baby he grabed my curling iron...I know bad mommy. I think I cried more then he did! He had a burn that looked just like this one. I bet he knows not to touch the grill now!
OH MY - his little hand does look bad. I hope it will heal very fast. I wish g'ma could kiss it better:)
Love and hugs xoxoxoxoxoxox
Is that Nolan or Carter? When I was little I remember my mom telling me that the stove was hot, I guess I didn't believe her or I was determined to figure it out on my own. Yes, I put my whole hand on top of the blazing hot burner, searing it silly. I think remember my mom saying, "I told you so."
Holy smokes, that's HORRIBLE! Poor little guy! (This is Shandee by the way)
Yikes! I feel so bad for him! I hope it gets better quick.
Post a Comment