Thursday, January 22, 2009

I heart sunsets

It's almost impossible NOT to take an amazing picture. These are straight from my camera- no enhancing or editing. Enjoy!

IMG_7147

IMG_7173

IMG_7169

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Looks like someone has been doing some hiking! Fun! I wonder if the City of Hemet would be interested in your pics?

sheriee staub said...

Beautiful pics sis - you captured some lovely sunsets. My favorite sunsets are on the boat in the middle of the lake, especially in the fall.
MOM

Anita said...

Pretty sweet there girly. I think I want to get a nice camera like you. Do you like it? Email the name and I can start planting the seed of wanting for Christmas this year in Scott.

SG said...

I CANNOT tell you how much I miss those sunsets! Beautiful!

Ashley Elizabeth said...

gee that is gorgeous! I've heard people say that Arizona has the best sunsets, maybe you should come out here and compare!

Married Mannings said...

So beautiful!!!

Justin said...

That's it. I need you to tell me what I need to look for in getting a camera like yours. I intended on getting more specifics when you were here for xmas but I forgot.

Justin