Thursday, February 19, 2009

J-dawg M(iz)esnick

Jason Mesnick
A name I never knew until the last season of "The Bachelorette". Now this name rolls as easily off my tongue as that of any good friend.
Isn't this ridiculous? Why am I so enthralled in this show??!
I love the painfully awkward interations, the catiness, the drama. LOVE IT.
And this season is supposed to have the most dramatic ending EVER. Did you SEE Monday's show? What was with that announcement about the shocking developments that couldn't be revealed or something?
Anyway, I have heard that there is going to be A VERY SPECIAL "After the rose" PART TWO airing the day after the finale. SA-WEET! Bring it on. Bring on the drama!!!
Okay, and has anyone else fallen for ABC's little scheme with that teaser about making look like DeAnna is coming back? I really don't think it's going to happen. I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up being like this... DeAnna comes to talk to Jason and says something like, "Make sure to make the right choice because I made a mistake." I hate how they edit those things to mislead you.
But I still love the show.
Who's with me??? Can we have a girl party??

7 comments:

Ang said...

You probably don't remember me, but you might remember my family - the Huffakers from Westlake (I'm Wes' age) . Anyway, I love reading your blog :) And if you want the dirt about what is going to happen on the second after the rose ceremony check out realitysteve.com But I'm telling you straight up, it's ALL SPOILERS. Even after reading it, I can't WAIT to see it all play out!!!

austin and cherisse said...

Go bachelor...so many choices which one to choose!

Gina said...

Kirtis makes so much fun of me for watching it! But it is so catty and dramatic and at times pathetic that I get swept away with it all too! I can't wait to see next week's too!

The Staub Squad said...

I can't wait two more weeks, ahhhhhhh! My sister-in-law chelsea's friend was on this season, and she said it's all staged. That broke my heart a little bit.

Michelle said...

Hailey I'm totally with you! I've been a dedicated fan since day 1 of this season! Although it is probably, true, let's hope realitysteve is wrong!

Anita said...

I got sucked into the vortex too. I am interested to know who he picks.

sheriee staub said...

OK - this is embarrasing, but even I have watched a few minutes here and there this time (why, I don't know because I have always thought it was an insult to my intelligence to even consider it). I have vowed to not watch tonight, and only the last 10 minutes of the last show, but I didn't know about the after-after the rose. It may be my age but those bathtub/hot tub scenes are so awkward. This is pathetic, and intriguing:) I can believe it is staged!
MOM