Sunday, February 8, 2009

Things I appreciate (in no particular order)

1. Disneyland annual passes
IMG_2055
(is it just me or do I look like Stretch Armstrong in this picture?)
IMG_1998

2. Ice cream at Disneyland
IMG_7794
3. Awesome flowers and plants and things at Disneyland. Plus it's always super clean. Not like Six Flags where there is gum stuck all over the ground and everything standing still and filled with nasty, trashy people who are wearing way too little for their giant, sweaty bodies. (sorry, that was a rant)
IMG_7676

IMG_7782
4. Warm nights so we can stay late so we don't have to sit in hours of traffic on the way home.
IMG_7807

IMG_7808
5. Beautiful winters and hungry ducks and geese. (and adorable little boys)
IMG_7555

6. Grandma's who take the time to enjoy the little things in life. (and who watch babies for a day so a mommy can spend a day with her bigger little boy at Disneyland)
IMG_7568(1)

7. Rainy days and Batman jammies
IMG_7937

8. Playing games on rainy days.
IMG_7968

9. Cute packages from Grandma's and Papa's much too far away.
IMG_7996

10. Instant oatmeal, dish rags, paper towels, mops and washing machines. Chubby cheeks, green eyes and big smiles.
IMG_7935
What do you appreciate in your life????

4 comments:

Ashley Elizabeth said...

I love that pic of you in the air!- Nice shot! I cant wait to see the new blog! I appreciate oh so many things, but one at this moment is when you have new posts! -Just love it!

Amber Staub said...

I love your post and I'm excited to see your photography blog. All your photos look so great!
I appreciate the little moments like hammock time with my girls at the lakehouse, seeing the excitement on the girls faces when Ryan catches a fish, listening to them tell me their favorite things of the day each night as I tuck them in bed. I appreciate being a mom!

Anita said...

Okay all the pictures are toooooo cute. I am going to do this to on my blog. It may take me a couple of days to get my act together.

sheriee staub said...

Way cute post - and you look pretty good jumping that far in to the air! Life is good!!!!!!!!!!
Love, MOM