Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello....hello....Is this thing on???

WHEW. It's almost 1am and I'm still up working on this. Hopefully just one more step then off to bed. But I have been super excited about this and I even teased you all about it like a week or more ago.
Anyway, this is the official unveiling of my photography blog. (DUN DUN DUUUUUHHH). Continue to keep up with my family and my road to insanity here but if you want to see my pretty pictures check this one.
Okay, without further ado, I give you, THE PHOTOGRAPHY GLOB. (crud, i am tired. you know what I meant)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anita said...

I just checked it out and so great. Too bad you are too far for us to book. One day.

Kel said...

I check out your new site. It looks great! And these pics of Sheila are awesome!! She is so pretty. :)

Amber Staub said...

I'm glad you got it working. The pics looks beautiful. Good luck on all your photo shoots.

austin and cherisse said...

Ahh I love them...I like jogger at the beach! That looks awsome.