Sorry there's been no update recently- I know how cranky everyone gets when I don't update regularly (pa-shaw!) but I have been so stinking busy with a couple new projects I will let you in on at a later date. One pertaining to a new photography blog.....(oohhh, the anticipation is killing you, right??)
Last week Spence and I got a glimpse into our lives 13 years from now (minus the million dollar house). We stayed with the children of a family we know whilst the parents were on vacation and did everything from making breakfast for the seminary student, to doing laundry for 5 children (including mine), and making dinners for a large family. It was SO annoying not to have leftovers every night. I really depend on them. Anyway, we had a good time and Carter was in 7th Heaven playing with all sorts of new toys (but especially the Star "Bors" Lego dudes)
So don't give up on me yet. I'm still here. I'm still gonna post stuff. Just trying to catch my breath, that's all.
What new projects are you working on??
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment