Oh, my sweet little Nolan. You are the most darling thing I have ever laid eyes on. Plus it totally helps the cuteness factor that you say, "Sowwy, Mommy" without being told. And you tell me to "watts" everything you do. You had me watch every bite of dinner tonight. Was I annoyed? Yes, I was. But I still thought it was cute.
You slapped a kid at the park yesterday (or so his WT mother told me) and not only apologized but hugged him even though he was a complete stranger and smelled like 2nd hand smoke.
You count to three when I won't give you something you want.
You point your finger at me and say, "Mom, SSS!" when you want me to stop singing because you want to sing.
You giggle because you know you are being a total stinker. Like tonight when you took a shower with me and kept smacking my butt and laughing. Then you pointed at different parts of me and exclaimed, "eeeeeEEEEEeeeeeewwww" and it hurt my body image a little bit.
You have to do EVERYTHING your big brother does and love to dress up in costumes even though you have no idea who you are dressing up as.
You get really excited about trucks, balloons, birds, helicopters, airplanes, and Yoda and Star Wars (aka "dun-dun").
You sing like nobody's business. You can sing probably....30 songs and be understood.
You think farts are funny (where'd you get that from, anyway :)
You can pee on command.
You out-eat your brother at every meal.
You HATE wearing your right shoe. It's always missing. (plus you chucked one out the window of the car the other day and lost it.)
You make my mornings awesome because you collect your doggies, TWO blankies, and pillow and tell me, "a-mahning, Mom" and cuddle with me for a while.
You have learned to share at an incredibly young age and will give anything to Carter if he whines like a doggy.
You think Carter is so funny.
You are TERRIFIED to the BONE of feeding the ducks. (seriously, is this not the funniest picture you've ever seen?)
You love babies and liked holding your new baby cousin for about 45 seconds.
You blew out your candles all by yourself. (Carter was ready and waiting just in case)

You didn't like the cake but ate all the frosting.

You got a sweet new hat from G'ma and G'pa Burk and some crashing cars. And I think they are broken now.

And you pushed really really hard on this button to make the car go down and pulled this face every time.
Happy Birthday. I love you. Stay two.
Please?
(And lastly, lemme say that I really am not obsessive about plastering my watermark all over my pictures. I've been having issues with a plugin in Adobe Lightroom and it automatically puts that sucker on there EVERY TIME. It's a pain.)
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
5 comments:
Do you love that little Nolan or what?!?! Once again you entertained me with your writing style. Thanks. And my favorite pic was the one of Nolan resisting feeding the ducks. Precious!
Happy Birthday Nolan!
Happy Birthday cute boy!! Those pictures are so cute. We can't wait to see you guys and the girls are excited to hear Nolan talk. Chloe wants to know if he can talk Spanish?
He truly is adorable!!
I love the duck picture. I have gone to it several times just to cheer myself up. You have a great eye for photography. I would love to get into myself. One day.
Ok, seriously. The duck picture is RIDICULOUSLY funny. It made me laugh outloud!
Post a Comment