Friday, January 11, 2008

Yay! A new look!

I decided to change the look and try this one on for size. I think it's cute. You may voice your opinion by either commenting on it below, or TAKING MY SURVEY over to the right. It's your choice. And I already tried to change the light grey font and can't. It is hard to read on the blue background.
If you are interested in changing your look as well, visit this site: http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
A lot of the templates didn't show up on my computer for some reason. Hopefully they will on yours.
Good luck!

3 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

Hay, I like the new blog, its cute. There are parts that are hard to read though. I'm going to check out the site though. Thanks.

Bertie said...

I love it all!! Very cute:)

sheriee staub said...

I think it is precious - like those boys.

love, MOM