Tuesday, February 26, 2008

4 Months



I can't get over that Nolan is already four months old. It makes me so sad because it's going so fast- way faster than it did with Carter. I mean, the kid is already getting a TOOTH! Pretty soon he'll be throwing food and crawling and throwing fits and turning into a stinker of a toddler and won't want to cuddle anymore. Can we just stop the clock for a bit and let me enjoy every second at this age? He is just so cute and sweet. I am positively nuts about this kid and I think you can see why.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I agree he's adorable. This gets me excited to cuddle a new baby.

The Staub Squad said...

Wow, I can't believe how much he has changed since Christmas. He is so cute. I loved his little coo/goos in the video of he and Carter. So cute.

sheena said...

4 months!!?? Crazy! And I feel the same....it goes by SO much faster than #1!

sheriee staub said...

Ok - that is one of the 8 cutest kids I have ever seen. I could eat him alive!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM

Amber Staub said...

I feel like I don't even know little Nolan. I can't wait for you guys to get here in May so I can get my share of hugs and kisses from the little man.

Ashley Elizabeth said...

I can see why, he is absolutely adoreable. I can't believe he is 4 mo either. It goes way to fast, let me tell ya. I miss the days when I could just craddle them all day to soothe and stop the fussing, now they just fuss when I hold them to long. Go figure!
Thanks for helping me out with the piano, I'll give you a call soon!