Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh the Blissfully Young and Ignorant...and skinny


Add a few bags under the eyes and on the waistlines and we look exactly the same.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I LOVE this day of LOVE. It makes me think more about my sweetheart than any other time (other than his birthday, our anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving, any day the kids are driving me insane, any day the kids are being awesome and we're having a great day, when I'm looking forward to a trip we're going to take, and when I'm making dinner).I love my hubby and I'm not ashamed to say it, even on my blog on the internet. So Happy Valentine's Day, love. I love you.

5 comments:

Bertie said...

Awww!! So sweet and really cute picture!:)

The Staub Squad said...

Wow, can you believe our parents actually let us get married that young? 19 what babies!!

Ivy said...

Awe, I remember you guys...that picture takes me back to when we were all kids working in a library!

The Staub Squad said...

hey, love the new background

sheriee staub said...

Since Wes and Kate and kids have been here all weekend, I just got a chance to look at your blog. What a cute entry - Dad says Spencer better still get up every morning and click his heels that he got you:) You two make a great team and we love ya!
MOM