So I was insane one day and decided to audition for the play thing our Stake Relief Society is putting on for Women's Conference in April. I decided that day that I needed to be more gutsy.
What was I thinking?!
Do you know how many times I have had this thought in the past 2 weeks?
I mean, I'm totally excited about doing it but on top of working out, potty training, teaching piano lessons, (I just started last week) and being a mom, I'm not sure how I'm going to do all the rehearsing and stuff. If I didn't think it was going to be really great, I wouldn't even be attempting it. But, nevertheless, I am going to do it. Oh, and the play is "The Ten Virgins" and my character is "Malka", AND it's singing as well. Yep, a SOLO, which I haven't done since High School. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. So feel free to attend my performance and watch me sweat and choke my way through my part, then you can get me flowers and tell me how great I did and make me feel better.
Anyway, in other news, my kids are both taking naps, so I'm going to follow suit. I am loving this beautiful, beautiful, very rare silence.
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
4 comments:
Congrats on the part, you'll do awesome. I think it's great that you did it!! I wish I could be there to see the production, sounds big.
Dad and I are so proud of you. We too wish that we could be there. I hate being so far away. I know you will do a wonderful job!!! It will be a bit of a stretch playing a virgin (with two children) :)
Love Ya
Good for you. Of cousre I want to come and bring you flowers, when is your play. We are coming out in few weeks for spring break...can it be then? Ethan is getting baptized on the 22, can you believe it? I can't. Can you play the piano (for your favorite old friend)?
Hayley, I'm so excited for you. You'll do great. You're mom said that someone is taping it for you guys. Make sure you bring the tape with you when you guys come in May. We would love to see it.
Post a Comment