Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Little Help, Please?

Can someone who is a more advanced blogger tell me how to change my security settings to add in that little typing test I see when I comment on other people's blogs so that I can't get the automatic comments on mine?? Wow, that was a long sentence and it was pretty confusing. I'll translate:
When I go to comment on other blogs I have to fill out this "verification" line (which I'm pretty sure is really an idiot filter to test my IQ and make sure I'm smart enough to comment) where I have to figure out the secret code and then type it in the space provided. I THINK that what this does is keep people from getting strange annonymous comments on their posts like I did with the 10 Virgins post I did a couple of weeks ago where I got some comment from a Brasilian company with HORRIBLE English skills.
So, what do I have to do to make this typing test show up on my blog?

1 comments:

Gina said...

Go to customize (top right corner of your blog). Then Settings. Then Comments. Then scroll down almost to the bottom. Check "Yes" where it says, "show word verification for comments".
Hope that helps!