Here's Carter's "Darth Mader" song and voice. I love the voice. He made it up by himself and talks like this every time he's playing Star "Bors". I usually get assigned to be "Darth Mader" and he's usually a Storm Trooper. I ask him if I can be Princess Amadala but that has been repeatedly put down. I guess I'm more like a power-hungry mongrel than a beautiful Natalie Portman. Last week for Spencer's birthday, Carter and I got him a Darth Mader card. The back of it had punch-outs of some of the characters. It was hilarious to watch him act things out with those little guys. He was having pretend conversations and everything but they were like,
"Hi Storm Trooper. I'm Darth Mader. You want to go to the park?"
I must have missed that part in the movies.
Other big news around here is that we found a big lizard in our driveway yesterday. It was the biggest we've seen at our house and Carter was both intruiged and terrified at the same time. I couldn't get the thing to move without touching it (and it would have freaked me out if his tail would have fallen off) so I used his sword he was carrying around to touch it's leg and make it run. To him, THAT was pretty much the coolest thing that has ever happened. Anyway, our incredibly ghetto ex-next-door neighbors came over to borrow my phone once because they thought they had a snake living in their yard and I'm pretty sure it was this little guy. Who they were calling, I don't know. It was also very big news.
Hope you like the video. I have the cutest kids ever.

6 comments:
That is such a cute video- and I love how he loves star wars- you need to hook him up with that star wars chick who is like 4 and describes the star wars movies and what happens- they would be a match made in heaven:)
I'll admit it, your kids are pretty darn cute!! Can't wait until May. Carter and Log will have a blast with Logan's two light sabers.
He is just too cute. Are you coming here in May??
I love how he shakes his head a little as he is singing and the voice in hilarious! What a cutie!
OK - that Vadar voice is the cutest ever, and I can't wait to get there in two weeks to hear it for myself.
AND, that big lizard may answer the question of what happened to Zoos the Turtle - right?
MOM
Hay - Glad I got to see and hear that kid. He has that song down pretty well. Looking forward to your visit here.
Love, DAD
Post a Comment