Cute Haircut - you look so good! Now give us some pics of those boys on Halloween!Love, MOM
You go girl! It is great to know that Southern California is out too. We had a huge gathering near Sacramento. Started with Yes voters and then No came along. I am praying with all my heart this passes. So are my kids. Talk to you soon
I agree 8 is great age my cousin was 8 our firsttime I was 15, took a bit to get it in her but that just got me harder
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute Haircut - you look so good! Now give us some pics of those boys on Halloween!
Love, MOM
You go girl! It is great to know that Southern California is out too. We had a huge gathering near Sacramento. Started with Yes voters and then No came along. I am praying with all my heart this passes. So are my kids.
Talk to you soon
I agree 8 is great age my cousin was 8 our firsttime I was 15, took a bit to get it in her but that just got me harder
Post a Comment