Or just more injury to injury.
So I told you about my disjointed right pinky toe.
My brother, sister-in-law and their two girls are staying with us this weekend.
In our 1,100 sq. foot house. Things are a little......cramped. But we love it.
ANYWAY, I wanted to do my niece's hair because I only have BOYS with short hair. So she said I could blow it dry and do it. YAY! So I set up my salon in my bedroom.
She sat on my bed.
But the cords of the dryer and hot iron didn't reach anything to sit on. So I laid the hot iron on the floor.
It was pumped up to 25.
I was distracted and moving around her to reach all the hair. HOW COULD I MISS IT??
I now have a 2nd degree, 3-inch-long burn on the bottom of my left foot.
Maybe it was fate. There's some reason I'm not supposed to run the 1/2 marathon.
Or maybe I'm being tested. Will I wuss out and give up just because my right pinky toe is black and-blue and my left foot is throbbing??
Stay tuned....
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
4 comments:
You mean you didn't feel it burning your flesh??? Ouch.
Oh my, Hayley! Good luck with that one.
You must have feet like your mother's - you can walk on hot coals. Sounds like you need a bigger house - get out there and find a foreclosure - aren't there millions of them in California???? Better yet, move to Texas:)
Love, MOM
Burns are so annoying! I wish we could come and visit you in your cozy house. You could even do my girls hair. Maybe this time you'll have learned not to stand on the hot iron.
I hope your feet heal soon.
Post a Comment