Okay, how lucky am I to have a goreous new sister-in-law who doesn't mind whipping on her wedding dress and letting me try my hand at bridal shots? We had the best time romping around in the wilderness, trying out different shots and positions. Here's what came of our efforts...
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago



I am still such an amateur but am learning a ton and loving photography. Yay for hobbies!!
9 comments:
She's gorgeous and lucky to have you take some great pictures! One questions- How did you "tromp" through the wilderness with a girl in wedding dress??
beautiful! My favorite one is the picture with just her face and veil in the grass. So lovely!
Hayley!
I think it looks great. Good for you and your new hobby. You have some potential for sure :-)
And I sent you an email for the invite to my blog. Sorry!!
Good job. But now that your not coming to Houston for Christmas who is going to take our pictures?? Your camera is awesome.
I think they are beautiful!! I think you are at least a little above amateur!! :)
Hayley, I am SO impressed! They look great. You really need to come and visit so we can get some new family photos. Nice job!
Little Girl - What beautiful shots! You are really good. She is beautiful, and the pics are just lovely. Way to go.
Love, MOM
where were you for my wedding? Your awesome. keep it up, by the way she is beautiful!
Awesome job! I am so impressed with your new skills!
Post a Comment