O yea baby go YES ON 8....we WIN! Kenzie and Ethan got the sign holding down by the end! Its amazing how many people flipped me off and yelled some nice things out the window...but rewarding when we would get people honking their horns and giving us the thumbs up! Lets just hope our temples stay safe!!
Was thinking of YOU when I heard that it PASSED! Congrats on all the hard work. Apparently this fight is not over though! I read that gays are "boycotting" Utah. I thought that was kind of funny.
Yay Hayley! I know how hard you worked supporting this prop. Just wanted to say thanks, you set a great example for us all. It's only a matter of time before we face the same issue here in Washington State. We actually had protestors outside Stake Conference on Sunday, it was kinda weird, a quiet neighborhood in Seattle was just bombarded!
5 comments:
You guys are amazing. I am so proud of you!
Love, MOM
You guys are so good to do your part. Love the sign on Carter's shirt:)
O yea baby go YES ON 8....we WIN! Kenzie and Ethan got the sign holding down by the end! Its amazing how many people flipped me off and yelled some nice things out the window...but rewarding when we would get people honking their horns and giving us the thumbs up! Lets just hope our temples stay safe!!
Was thinking of YOU when I heard that it PASSED! Congrats on all the hard work. Apparently this fight is not over though! I read that gays are "boycotting" Utah. I thought that was kind of funny.
Yay Hayley! I know how hard you worked supporting this prop. Just wanted to say thanks, you set a great example for us all. It's only a matter of time before we face the same issue here in Washington State. We actually had protestors outside Stake Conference on Sunday, it was kinda weird, a quiet neighborhood in Seattle was just bombarded!
Post a Comment