Monday, March 2, 2009

Before I head to sleep...

Tomorrow is a big day.


Not because I have to do about 5 loads of laundry.


Not because I'm going to Disneyland with my favorite 3 year old.


Not because I'm getting off my sugar addiction.


But because the wait is finally over.


The decision will have to be made.


The DeAnna of Bachelorette past (and Bachelor past) which has been haunting the teasers of this entire season will finally make her appearance.


We will finally see why Jason throws himself dramatically over the balcony in utter and complete horrendous agony.


The two "potentials" will spend hours primping and poufing and worrying before the final rose is given out. (I hope the blonde does not wear the side pony. It's really not workin' it with me)


And possibly change the life of one man.


Forever.




And even after he's engaged he still has to ask the most ridiculous question of all...





"WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS ROSE?"

Good luck, Jason.
(Pick Melissa)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I know!! I've noticed Melissa tends to say, "absolutely" quite often, so I've been saying it to Paul a lot, just to remind him of the show!! ;) I can't wait. Wish we could have a party. But did you watch that guy's video about what happens "After the final rose"? Yikes! That better not be true!

But holy cow have fun at Disney Land! I'm totally jealous.

The Staub Squad said...

i haven't watched one teaser, and i cannot wait for tonight. wes and I are totally have a little party. the boys will have no naps today so they will be nice and tired for tonight. yay!!!

Anita said...

I thought this is hilarious. I got sucked into this season too. I agree- I like Melissa. It will be interesting to see what happens.

sheriee staub said...

Sorry everybody - I think Molly is the girl for Jason. I was fully on board with his ridiculous change of mind thing that was probably all scripted anyway. Reality TV - right!!!!!