Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dear Children,

I'm just gonna get it out in the open.


There may be a few pictures which may embarrass you when you get older.


Every kid has them and every parent loves them.


Yes, I will use them and hold them against you if needed.


Yes, your friends and girlfriends may see them and laugh at you.


It doesn't mean that I still don't love you.


But sometimes there are........measures......which have to be taken to keep your behavior in line.


Here's just a small taste of what I've got:


(I have more where there aren't so many convenient toys)

(Yes, Nolan that is you on the left.........................wait.....)


Try me.

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

What a fun post. Your kids are so cute. I love the one with Nolan in the dress.

sheriee staub said...

Too Cute!!!!!
MOM

Amber Staub said...

Those are some awesome embarassing photos. The one of Nolan and the other girl in the dress is actually quite pretty. The background in really nice. Great post!

Peggy said...

Like I've said before, you are hilarious! I love reading your blog.

BTW, what kind of a word is "upereero?" That was the word verification I had to type in order to post my comment.