A conversation I had with the shoe sales-guy yesterday in Famous Footwear:
"Hi, can I help you with something?"
"Sure. What are the main differences between Asics and Nikes?"
"Well, as you can see, we have more of a variety of Nikes. It really just depends on which one you like more. Some people prefer the Asics and some people prefer the Nikes."
"OH! NOW I SEE! Thank you. That would have taken a lot of effort to pull that answer out of my own butt."
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
6 comments:
Hahahahaha, I love the "butt" comment. So, what'd you get? I bought the Ascis. I think I just spelled that wrong. Anyhow, they are HEAVENLY!!! And all my marathon friends swear by them. I hope you were able to make the right choice after that little discussion.
That is really funny. It reminds me of the time wes and i went to a pizza place to eat. The waiter had a trainee with him. The main waiter said, "hey(to the trainee) why, don't you tell them about the desserts." He then held a plate with a brownie and ice cream on it and said, "It's like a really big brownie with ice cream on it." Yeah, no kidding.
BtW, i love acsics(sp), but i just bought a new pair of running shoes today as a matter of fact. but they are saucony. i am really excited about them.
HA! Please tell me you really said that butt part! Hilarious.
You are hilarious!
Like mother, like daughter: Saucony.
Customer Service just ain't what it used to be:)
MOM
Post a Comment