K, so I watched it.
And all I can say is
WHAT THE FREAK?!
I officially hate ABC, The Bachelor and anyone involved in this show (other than the women).
And what was with Molly? If there was ever a great time to show men that women aren't going to go for that crap, that was it. I would have loved nothing more than to watch her go, "Uhh, sorry but that ship has sailed." And left him sad and all alone...
Well the ride was fun, I guess. I'm done griping now.
WHAT DID YOU THINK? (please keep profanities and name-calling to a minimum)
girls camp mail boxes
10 years ago
4 comments:
Yeah, I would have loved for her to say that. And also, it looks like he's pretty arrogant to break up with Melissa and ask Molly out b/c he thought he was hot stuff. Pa-lease. Big disappointment overall though, I'd say.
What really bugs me is that out of 13 Bachelors, only 2 are still together, and only one got married. And yet why did they make such a big deal about this break up? Ratings.
He is such an idiot!! Poor Melissa. She had to sit there, in front of all of us and hear him say...I made a mistake, I really like Molly. I felt so bad for
her:(
Oh, let the poor man be with the one he loves (for the moment). It won't last anyway. Melissa has already recovered and danced on "Dancing with the Stars" tonight.
MOM
Post a Comment